Adam Kessler has been performing stand-up comedy since he was a kid. He began telling jokes when he was 5 years old in the living room for his mom and he hit the comedy club circuit in 2003. His quick wit and hilarious stories make for an entertaining evening full of laughs.
- Winner of the 2011 Jokers Comedy Club Comedy Competition
- Auditioned for America’s Got Talent!
- Author of “The Best Joke Book I Ever Wrote” series
- Author of “Unfriend Me; jokes worth losing friends over“
- Performed at Idaho Laugh Fest 2017
- February 2017 issue of “Senior Times” – click here for full article
- March 2017 issue of “City Arts” – click here for full article
- March 2017 issue of “TC Journal of Business” – click here for full article
Choosing the right after dinner entertainment is crucial in order to make your event stand out in the minds of your guests. Adam can help you achieve that goal as an after dinner entertainer who not only customizes his act to fit your group, but also delivers hilarious CLEAN comedy entertainment. From large formal gatherings to casino night entertainment, Adam will entertain in a way that will have your guests talking about it long after they return to the office.
Retirement Community Comedian
Just because your residents have reached their latter years doesn’t mean they want to sit motionless, staring off into space. Staying mentally and physically lively is vital for good health as we age. With creative nursing home activities your seniors will enjoy days filled with fun and laughter!